Terry Fox was a Canadian athlete, humanitarian, and cancer research activist. In 1980, with one leg having been amputated due to cancer, he embarked on an east to west cross-Canada run to raise money and awareness for cancer research.
From August 1st - September 15th, Xpand will donate $1 out of our pocket on your behalf to The Terry Fox Research Institute for every order made through our www.Xpandlaces.com website or through Amazon.
How To Donate
FOR ORDERS MADE THROUGH WWW.XPANDLACES.COM
- Purchase your favourite pair of Xpand No-Tie shoelaces.
- At the check-out type in TERRYFOX into the promo code.
- Xpand will donate $1 out of our pockets on your behalf.
FOR ORDERS MADE THROUGH AMAZON.
- Purchase your favourite pair of Xpand No-Tie shoelaces
- Complete check-out process as you would for Amazon purchases.
- Once you're done, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “TERRYFOX - “your amazon order number”.
- You will recieve a confirmation email and Xpand will donate $1 out of our pockets on your behalf.
Limited Edition Laces
Limited edition laces will be donated to schools participating in the Terry Fox Run on September 15th, 2019.